What We Offer
HMO and PPO Health Insurance Plans
Business Health Trust partners Premera Blue Cross and Kaiser Permanente – two of the most well-respected insurance companies in Washington State. Premera’s most popular plan is a PPO while Kaiser Permanente offers both an HMO and PPO.
Premera Blue Cross Medical Plans
Premera Blue Cross medical plans are offered to employers with 5 or more enrolled employees through targeted Industry Health Trusts for companies in the following industries: Aerospace, Healthcare, Media, Tourism, Transportation & Maritime, Agriculture, Business Services, Community Service Orgs, Construction & Real Estate, End-Line Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Wholesaling.
- Highly competitive group rates
- 20 different medical plan designs
- Prescription drug coverage included in all plans
- Flexible product offerings with deductibles that range from $200-$5,000
- Bundled with Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Life/AD&D insurance.
- Includes virtual care options
- Opportunities to add additional insurance products including Dental, Vision, additional Life/AD&D, Voluntary Life, and Personal Accident Insurance.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Plans
Kaiser Permanente medical plans are offered to employers with up to 199 enrolled employees in a variety of industries through our Industry Health Trusts and Community-Rated Small-Group offerings. Our scalable, competitive benefits are available to even the smallest companies.
- Choice of four Kaiser provider networks: Core, Access PPO and Connect.
- Choice of four plan tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum
- All plans include pharmacy benefits and deductible options from $250-$6,000
- Virtual care plans are available
- Opportunities to add additional insurance products including Dental, Vision, Basic Life/AD&D, Voluntary Life, Disability, Personal Accident Insurance and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Curious about the difference between HMO and PPO or the benefits of an HSA? Confused by all the acronyms?
Visit our Compare Plans page to learn how to choose a plan that is right for your business and employees.