Business Health Trust knows that many small businesses are needing help as the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID‑19) pandemic continue to develop. The CARES Act provides much-needed relief at this critical time, and as your source to help your small business navigate the complex world of health insurance and beyond, Business Health Trust also is here to help you find the best options.
If your small business is in need of financial resources — to pay rent, keep your employees on payroll and insured, among other needs — consider your options with help from Davis Wright Tremaine’s Comparison between SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loans (PPP).
You can learn more about some of the assistance programs that are available to small businesses through the CARES act with the following easy-to-follow guides and overviews:
- Guide to the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit for COVID-19 Impacted Employers
Business Health Trust has additional resources on its dedicated Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resources for Employers page, along with earlier posts on the above programs:
- Small Business Resources: Emergency Loans, Unemployment and More (March 31, 2020)
- SBA to Provide Disaster Loans for Coronavirus-Related Economic Disruptions (March 19, 2020)