https://businesshealthtrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/doctor-with-smiling-senior-patient.jpg 809 2000 Mai Ling Slaughter https://businesshealthtrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo.png Mai Ling Slaughter2020-01-06 08:00:442021-09-18 16:11:31What You Should Expect During a Visit to the Doctor’s Office
What You Should Expect During a Visit to the Doctor’s Office
From our wellness partners at Washington Health Alliance.
You should expect certain things to happen every time you go to the doctor. If you can check off the items on this list, you are having a good experience. Having a good experience at the doctor’s office helps you stay on top of any problems and can improve your health.
- I was able to schedule an appointment as soon as I thought I needed it.
- My doctor listened to my questions and gave me helpful answers I was able to understand.
- I felt respected by my doctor and the entire staff (or care team).
- My doctor knew my medical history.
- I had enough time to ask the questions I needed to.
You can also visit the Community Checkup to compare scores for patient experience at providers in Washington state.