Business Health Trust was started by the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce in 2007 so that small businesses and non-profits could offer their employees the health benefits they need to stay competitive, and provide health insurance for groups that might not otherwise be able to afford coverage.
Since then, Business Health Trust has expanded its reach across the state through association partnerships with:
- Bellingham Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Alliance Snohomish County
- Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce
- King County Medical Society
Membership in any of the above automatically qualifies you for Business Health Trust (at no additional cost), and all the advocacy, resources and savings that go along with it. You can join any Chamber or association, regardless of where your business is located and still qualify for benefits through Business Health Trust.
As the plan sponsor, the Seattle Chamber offers robust cost savings for your business through its Member Savings Toolkit, including:
- Discounts of 10% to 55% percent on common office expenses including credit card processing fees and office supplies
- Savings on business services such as human resources, high-speed internet and phone, and email marketing tools
- Discounts up to 50% on retail ORCA passes for employees
- Reduced venue rentals at the Seattle Chamber’s Microsoft Events Center
Learn more about other benefits available to members of Business Health Trust on the What We Offer page.