Hear from a panel of local experts about what the future of transportation in our region could look like at the next Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce Executive Speaker Series. Panelists will discuss the possibilities and opportunities, as well as the challenges ahead, around the topics of high speed rail, autonomous and electric vehicles, and mass transit.
- Event: The Future of Transportation
- Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019
- Time: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Microsoft Events Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
- Address: 1301 5th Ave, Ste 1500, Seattle, WA, 98101 (Get Directions)
- Members: $45 pre-paid ($55 as of 2/7)
- Non-Members: $70 pre-paid ($110 as of 2/7)
Questions? Contact Betsy Paige at 206.389.7345.
King County Metro
Low Carbon Mobility, Strategy Manager
More panelists to be announced!
Chief of Staff
King County Executive Dow Constantine
For more information, visit the website of the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, the sponsoring association of Business Health Trust.