New Video Highlights What’s New with Business Health Trust for 2023
Our mission at Business Health Trust is to help Washington’s business community thrive by providing the high quality, affordable employee benefits growing companies need to be competitive. As we approach a new plan year for many of our programs, we are excited to introduce updates that we know will help you attract talent, and keep your employees healthy and productive.
Please watch the above short video to learn more about what’s new with Business Health Trust for 2023, including the following highlights:
Enhanced Employee Assistance Program
A new and enhanced employee assistance program (EAP) through Behavioral Health Systems offers 4 in-person or virtual sessions per year at no additional cost for groups enrolled in one of BHT’s Industry Health Trusts. This expanded benefit is also available to Business Health Trust groups enrolled in the Small‑Group Community Rated Program or Non-Medical offerings at no change to the current rate for employers. Highlights of the plan include:
- Critical Incident & Crisis Response – 24/7 access to a counselor within 2 hours.
- Mental Health Therapy – In-person, video and phone-based sessions with a trained therapist.
- Financial Advice – Assistance on budgeting, estate planning, debt reduction, saving for college, etc.
- Legal Advice – Referrals for personal legal advice, tax and IRS issues, will preparation, etc.
- Tools for Supervisors – Supervisory referrals, training and more.
- Support for Dependents – At no added cost, dependents can access the EAP.
To learn more, download the 2023 BHT Employee Assistance Program Flyer.
New Vision Plans
For 2023, you now have six vision plan variations through VSP Vision Care Inc. with the introduction of the following additions:
- Exam Plus plan is inexpensive and covers an annual exam plus discounted hardware.
- Voluntary Vision plan that matches the existing Plan A in both benefits and price.
- Computer VisionCare plan that covers an annual eye exam designed to detect eye health and vision issues caused by computer and digital device use, discounts on hardware and more.
8 Dental Plans to Choose From
The new $750 annual maximum plan offers a more inexpensive option to our diverse dental plan designs. All eight plans include an annual exam, with deductibles that range from $750 to $2,500.
Learn more about what’s new for 2023 by watching the above short video, or you can download the What’s New with Business Health Trust for 2023 Flyer.