HR Resources for Companies of All Sizes
Since our founding, Business Health Trust has served as a resource to help small businesses navigate the complex world of health insurance and employee benefits. We’ve now partnered with Archbright to provide our members free access to HR resources.
Your Free Archbright Membership
- Online HR Toolkit—This knowledge base includes hundreds of sample policies, forms and keynotes vetted by HR professionals and attorneys.
- Publications and eALerts—All Archbright members receive a monthly newsletter, Insights, as well as periodic email alerts to keep employers informed of changes in local, state, or federal employment laws.
- CoffeeTalks, Symposiums, and Webinars—With in-person presentations, events, and select webinars, members get the HR support they need.
- Subscription to AnswersNow –AnswersNow is a national database that provides 24/7 access to the latest HR, benefits and payroll compliance resources – including state laws and powerful job descriptions tool.
Upgrade Your Subscription
Online members may upgrade their membership to the Bronze, Silver, or Gold level and receive a 20% discount on annual dues and additional benefits such as:
- The HR Hotline & On-Call Safety Advice – Members receive unlimited HR and safety advice over the phone. The HR hotline is open between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays)
- Employee Handbook Review – Silver and Gold members receive an employee handbook review by an HR Pro and an Archbright attorney to ensure compliance in light of changing employment laws.
- Legal Advice – Members at the Silver and Gold levels receive employment law and labor law advice and counsel from the Archbright legal team. Gold members receive unlimited legal advice and Silver members receive 15 hours of support each year.
Bronze, Silver, and Gold members also have access to the HR Snapshot, an online assessment of your HR function. The resulting report recommends the steps to take to ensure compliance and grow employee engagement in your organization.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!