Open enrollment for health insurance is still months away for many companies, but Business Health Trust wants to remind you that it’s never too early to benchmark your benefits and explore your options.
As a source to help small businesses navigate the complex world of health insurance and employee benefits, Business Health Trust is dedicated to providing small employers in Washington state the information and tools they need to design and manage a competitive employee benefits program.
Whether you have two employees or more than 100, Business Health Trust can help you create a benefits program that attracts talent and keeps your employees healthy and productive — at a budget you can afford.
Our comprehensive, affordable health insurance options offer more than 40 medical plans to choose from — all featuring robust virtual care services and a 24-hour nurse line — that you can pair with diverse employee benefits including:
- Medical from Premera Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente
- Dental from Delta Dental of Washington
- Vision from VSP Vision Care Inc.
- Basic Life/AD&D/Voluntary Life from LifeMap
- Voluntary Personal Accident from AIG
- Employee Assistance Program from Wellspring EAP
- EVOLVE 401(k) from Newfront Retirement Services, Inc.
- Business Insurance from Newfront Total Solution
Members also have access to a number of additional services and discounts at no additional cost, including an HR hotline and other HR resources through an exclusive partnership with Archbright. Check out our Business Savings Toolkit to learn more about our valuable discounts and savings for small businesses, including Passport Corporate membership, ORCA cards for employees, office supplies, technology and more.