There are two types of FSAs:
1. Healthcare: For eligible medical, dental, and vision expenses, such as plan deductibles, copays, and coinsurance.
2. Dependent care: For eligible dependent care expenses, such as daycare for a child.
With an FSA, you:
- Save on taxes: You can automatically deposit funds from your paycheck pre-tax into your FSA.
- Pay for eligible expenses: These may include medical, dental, and vision care costs, copays, coinsurance, prescriptions, and some over-the-counter medications.
Paying for eligible expenses is simple
- Use your healthcare payment card like you would a debit card to pay for qualified out-of-pocket medical costs.
- Or pay with your own credit card, cash, or check. Then sign in at SIMON and file the claim for reimbursement by check or direct deposit.
Tip: To manage your FSA online, sign in at SIMON
Great news! All BHT members can take advantage of the tax-savings associated with a Flexible Spending Account. Our Administrator, Vimly, provides FSAs as an additional service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.