Event: What’s New for the PNW’s Iconic Maritime Industry?
Washington state flourishes in large part due to our thriving and powerful maritime industry. Statewide, our maritime sector contributes more than $21.4 billion in gross business income — and directly employs nearly 69,500 people.
Our regional maritime workforce, technology and priorities are evolving. Have you kept up?
On June 5, join the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to learn what has changed and what is coming next for this iconic sector of the Pacific Northwest economy during the Executive Speaker Series panel on What’s New for the PNW’s Iconic Maritime Industry.
- Date: June 5, 2019
- Time: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Microsoft Events Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
- Address: 1301 5th Ave, Ste 1500, Seattle, WA, 98101 (Get Directions)
- Cost (includes lunch): $45 for members by May 28 ($55 as of May 29); $70 for non-members by May 28 ($110 as of May 29)
- Questions: Contact Betsy Paige at (206) 389-7345
Leaders from the Port of Seattle, Vigor and Seattle Central College’s Maritime Academy will discuss the industry and answer your questions, including:
- Stephanie Jones Stebbins, Managing Director, Maritime Division at the Port of Seattle
- Art Parker, Business Development Manager at Vigor
- Sarah Scherer, Director/Dean at the Seattle Maritime Academy at Seattle Central College
Moderated by: Molly Henry, Shareholder at Schwabe, Williamson, & Wyatt
The Seattle Chamber, the plan sponsor of Business Health Trust, offers the monthly Executive Speaker Series events to focus on a unique industry and feature top business leaders who discuss the successes, challenges, and opportunities facing their sector.