Wild about networking? Join the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce at the Business After Hours Board Summer Social hosted by the Woodland Park Zoo! You can mix and mingle with other local business professionals as well as members of the Chamber’s Board of Trustees, and maybe even meet an animal or two.
- Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Time: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Woodland Park Zoo, 750 N. 50th Street, Seattle, WA, 98103 (Get Directions)
- Cost: $20 pre-paid ($30 as of 6/20) for members; $30 pre-paid ($60 as of 6/20) for non-members
- Additional Information: Check out the Chamber’s Summer Networking Pass and save! This is a 21 and over event.
- Questions: Contact Betsy Paige at (206) 389-7345
For more information, including the list of attending board members, please see the event listing on the Seattle Chamber’s website. The Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce is the plan sponsor of Business Health Trust; learn more about Business Health Trust’s partner associations on the Who We Are page.