Is artificial intelligence coming for your job – or does this technology open up more creative pursuits for humans? Join the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce to hear from a panel of experts for a nuanced discussion on how AI is changing the way we live and work, potential applications for your industry, and how to address the risks inherent in this technology. Panelists will also share their insights on how the Seattle metropolitan region can stay at the forefront of this growing sector.
- Event: Executive Speaker Series on Machine Learning and AI
- Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019
- Time: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Microsoft Events Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
- Address: 1301 5th Ave, Ste 1500, Seattle, WA, 98101 (Get Directions)
- Cost: $45 pre-paid ($55 as of 8/15) for members; $70 pre-paid ($110 as of 8/15) for non-members
- Questions: Contact Betsy Paige at 206-389-7345
- Sridhar Chandrashekar, Co-Founder and CEO, Optio3
- Ben Wilson, Director, IV Lab Intelligent, Devices Group, Intellectual Ventures
About the Executive Speaker Series: Our monthly Executive Speaker Series events each focus on a unique industry and feature top business leaders who discuss the successes, challenges, and opportunities facing their sector. The Seattle Chamber is the plan sponsor of Business Health Trust.