Local companies are spreading our Northwest values abroad, harnessing technology and innovation to improve the quality of lives on a global scale. Washington state is fortunate to be home to world class research centers, and numerous global health organizations.
Visit the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce website for more information and registration details.
- Date: Monday, October 29, 2018
- Time: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Microsoft Events Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
- Address: 1301 Fifth Ave., Suite 1500, Seattle, WA, 98101 (Get Directions)
- Members: $45 pre-paid ($55 as of October 27)
- Non-Members: $70 pre-paid ($110 as of October 27)
Questions: Contact Betsy Paige at 206-389-7345
Dr. John Aitchison, PhD
President and Director
Center for Disease Research
Dr. Toni Hoover
Director of Strategy,
Planning and Management
for Global Health
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Controller and Director of
Vice President, Business Development & Strategy
Cancer Research Center
Washington Global Health Alliance