Join the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce for the third annual Elevate NW, a conference dedicated to the growth and success of small businesses in the Seattle metro region. From solopreneurs to companies that employ tens of thousands of people, we all play a role in building relationships that create an environment where small businesses can continue to flourish and innovate.
- Event: Elevate NW Conference 2020
- Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Time: 1 – 6 p.m.
- Location: Fisher Pavilion
- Address: 305 Harrison St., Seattle, WA, 98109
- Cost: $99 pre-paid ($120 as of 4/24) for members; $120 pre-paid ($140 as of 4/24) for non-members
- Questions: Contact Hannah Holman at 206-389-7216
This year, the Elevate NW will focus on engaged, peer-to-peer learning. Get prepared to connect with your fellow guests through structured conversations and interactive games, plus sign-up for coaching sessions with small business experts.
Elevate NW Conference 2020 will feature:
- Conversations with local business and community leaders, who will share their success stories and relevant growth experience
- Collaborative activities aimed to stimulate discussion and spark creative problem-solving
- One-on-one coaching sessions will take place throughout the event
- Keynote, Doug Baldwin, on why being engaged in your community is good for business
For more information, see the agenda on the Elevate NW event page.