The city of Seattle has had a decade of record-breaking growth. How is our architecture industry evolving to keep up?
Join the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce at the next Executive Speaker Series lunch event on Architecture and Design in a Growing City. You’ll hear from a panel of experts about trends in the industry, how businesses and employees benefit from intentional design, and why architecture matters as our city takes its place on the global stage.
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019
- Time: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Microsoft Events Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
- Address: 1301 5th Ave, Ste 1500, Seattle, WA, 98101
- Cost: $45 pre-paid ($55 as of 10/26) for members; $70 pre-paid ($110 as of 10/26) for nonmembers
- Questions: Contact Betsy Paige at 206-389-7345
The discussion will be moderated by Jonathan Bahe, an architect and senior associate with NBBJ. NBBJ was named among the most innovative architecture firms by Fast Company three times in the past five years. Panelists include:
- Brendan Connolly, Partner at Mithun
- Matt Hutchins, Principal at CAST Architecture
- Grace Kim, Founding Principal at Schemata Workshop
About the Executive Speaker Series
Our monthly Executive Speaker Series events each focus on a unique industry and feature top business leaders who discuss the successes, challenges, and opportunities facing their sector.
The Seattle Chamber is the plan sponsor of Business Health Trust.