Business Health Trust members enrolled in medical from Kaiser Permanente now have access to two powerful apps that can help build resilience, set goals, and maintain health and emotional well-being in everyday situations and throughout challenging times. Calm and MyStrength® are evidence-based apps that are hand-picked by Kaiser Permanente physicians and are easy to use and confidential.
Calm uses meditation and mindfulness to help lower stress, reduce anxiety, and improve sleep quality. Key features include:
- Guided meditations
- Soothing bedtime tales for grown-ups
- Exclusive music tracks to aid focus, relaxation, and sleep
- Master classes taught by well-known experts
This app offers personalized programs designed to support mental, emotional, and overall well-being. MyStrength offers a broad range of programs focusing on:
- Managing depression
- Controlling anxiety and reducing stress
- Supporting new parents
- Aiding drug, alcohol, and nicotine recovery
- Practicing mindfulness and meditation
Members can get the Calm and myStrength apps and explore more self-care resources at kp.org/wa/mhw. Many of Kaiser Permanente’s mental health and emotional well-being tools are available to anyone. Only Kaiser Permanente members can access the Calm and myStrength apps at no cost.