What We Offer
HR Hotline & Resources
We’ve partnered with Archbright to provide our members free access to HR resources. Archbright is a membership organization that offers HR advice and legal counsel, helping companies in Washington, Idaho and Oregon be compliant with employment laws and build an engaged workplace. Click this link to watch a short video on how to utilize this benefit to its fullest.
Free Archbright Membership
Through an exclusive partnership with Archbright, BHT Members get a FREE Archbright membership that includes:
- Access to the HR and Safety Hotlines. Members receive unlimited HR and safety advice over the phone. Hotlines are open between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- A Resource Library of HR and safety tools. This knowledge base includes hundreds of sample policies, forms, programs, checklists, and keynotes vetted by Archbright’s HR & Safety professionals and legal team.
- Publications and eALerts. All Archbright members receive a monthly enewsletter, Insights, as well as periodic email alerts to keep employers informed of changes in local, state, or federal employment laws.
- Webinars & Classes. With webinars and public training classes that cover a variety of HR, safety, and management topics, members can access additional support they need. Registration fees apply for public training classes. Webinars are free for members.
- Regional Surveys. Mobile Members that participate in Archbright’s annual Regional Pay Survey and annual Regional Benefits Survey receive the results reports for free when published.
- 20% discount on upgraded memberships (some memberships include legal advice through the year)
Savings on Upgraded Memberships
Mobile Members may upgrade their membership to the Bronze, Silver, or Gold level and receive a 20% discount on annual dues and additional benefits such as:
- Mozzo. This members-only, online platform is designed to connect members to Archbright’s expert HR and safety resources—and each other—and includes a Community forum, Advisor Chat feature, Job Descriptions Builder, Handbook Builder, Video Training Library, Resource Library, and more.
- Public Training Credit. Silver and Gold Members receive a credit to apply towards any live, instructor-led classes on Archbright’s public training calendar. Silver Members receive $1,000 and Gold Members receive $2,000. Credit must be used during the calendar year.
- Employee Handbook Review. Silver and Gold Members receive an employee handbook review by an HR Pro and an Archbright attorney to ensure compliance in light of changing employment laws.
- Legal Advice. Members at the Silver and Gold levels receive employment law and labor law advice and counsel from the Archbright legal team. Gold members receive unlimited legal advice and Silver Members receive 15 hours of support each year.