What We Offer
Virtual Care and Telehealth Plans
With its focus on providing high-quality, affordable employee benefits, Business Health Trust offers a wide variety of excellent virtual care and telehealth options available to members enrolled in medical through Kaiser Permanente or Premera Blue Cross.
Premera Virtual Care and Telehealth Options
Business Health Trust (BHT) is making it even easier to visit with a doctor with expanded access to virtual care for members enrolled in medical through Premera Blue Cross.
Instead of planning your life around provider access, you can get the right care quickly through the following integrated virtual care offerings for BHT members enrolled in medical through Premera:
- 98point6: Text-based primary/urgent care from a doctor, 24/7.
- Doctor on Demand: Video and phone-based primary/urgent care and mental health therapy.
- Talkspace: Video and text-based mental health therapy.
- Boulder Care: Treatment for opioid use disorder and alcohol use disorder. Video visits and messaging with a therapist.
Business Health Trust’s 20 different medical plan designs through Premera Blue Cross come with a variety of value‑added benefits, including embedded life/AD&D insurance and an employee assistance program, which offers additional access to both in-person and virtual sessions.
Kaiser Permanente Virtual Care and Telehealth Options
With its focus on providing high-quality, affordable employee benefits, Business Health Trust is proud to offer 24/7 virtual care on all Kaiser Permanente medical plans to help members to access health services at their convenience.
Business Health Trust members enrolled in the Small-Group Community-Rated Program also have access to two Virtual Plus HMO plans that feature fully covered virtual care visits: Virtual Plus Silver and Virtual Plus Gold plans.
These unique plans are a good option for employees who want affordable care and the convenience of starting most care online. Available in King, Pierce, Snohomish, Spokane, Kitsap and Thurston counties, the Virtual Plus plans feature the following highlights:
- Low monthly premiums.
- No charge or referral needed for virtual care, first in-person primary care visit, and all preventive care.
- Get virtual care through 24/7 Care Chat online messaging or nurse phone line, scheduled video visits and phone appointments, e-visits, or email for nonurgent questions.*
- Virtual visits are with Kaiser Permanente doctors and clinicians — the same ones you’d find in our medical facilities.
- Fill the first prescription for a new medication at an in-network pharmacy or mail order. Get most refills and maintenance medications through mail order. Delivery is free and usually takes 1 to 2 days.
- Includes worldwide in-person emergency and urgent care coverage.
- Care at Kaiser Permanente walk-in clinics is not considered urgent care and requires a referral in order to pay a lower out-of-pocket cost.
The Business Health Trust Small-Group Program is available to employers with up to 50 employees, offering scalable, competitive benefits for even the smallest companies.
*When appropriate and available.