What We Offer
Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Business Health Trust offers a variety of HSA insurance plans for small businesses in Washington State, as well as flexible spending accounts to help your employees save on health care expenses.
Health Savings Accounts
Help your employees have more security with an HSA. They’ll enjoy tax benefits and an annual rollover. Offering HSA options and communicating the benefits of a Health Savings Account will help your team prepare for future expenses, build a nest egg, and take advantage of cost savings.
Premera Blue Cross HSA plans include 4 options at different levels of deductibles with embedded Rx plan.
Kaiser Permanente HSA compatible plans encourage your employees to adopt healthier lifestyles, which translates into a healthier workforce, higher productivity, less absenteeism, fewer accidents on the job — and savings for you.
Wondering what the difference is between an HSA, PPO or FSA? Visit our Compare Plans page to read up on the different types of Health Insurance plans in Washington state.
Flexible Spending Accounts
All BHT members can take advantage of the tax-savings associated with a Flexible Spending Account. Our Administrator, Vimly, provides FSAs as an additional service.
There are two types of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Healthcare: For eligible medical, dental, and vision expenses, such as plan deductibles, copays, and coinsurance.
- Dependent care: For eligible dependent care expenses, such as daycare for a child.
Benefits of an FSA
- Save on taxes: You can automatically deposit funds from your paycheck pre-tax into your FSA.
- Pay for eligible expenses: These may include medical, dental, and vision care costs, copays, coinsurance, prescriptions, and some over-the-counter medications.
- Paying for eligible expenses is simple. Use your healthcare payment card like you would a debit card to pay for qualified out-of-pocket medical costs. Another option is to pay with your own credit card, cash, or check. Then sign in at SIMON and file the claim for reimbursement by check or direct deposit.
Curious about the difference between HMO and PPO or the benefits of an HSA? Confused by all the acronyms?
Visit our Compare Plans page to learn how to choose a plan that is right for your business and employees.