Since our founding in 2007, Business Health Trust has served as a resource to help small businesses navigate the complex world of health insurance and employee benefits. We’ve now partnered with Archbright to provide our members free access to HR resources.
Archbright is a membership organization that offers HR advice and legal counsel, helping companies in Washington, Idaho and Oregon be compliant with employment laws and build an engaged workplace.
Your free Archbright membership
Through an exclusive partnership with Archbright, BHT members now get a FREE membership to Archbright’s online resources. Benefits include:
- Free access to HR tools such as sample policies and forms. This online HR toolkit is as knowledge base includes hundreds of sample policies, forms and keynotes vetted by HR professionals and attorneys
- Publications and eALerts. All Archbright members receive a monthly enewsletter, Insights, as well as periodic email alerts to keep employers informed of changes in local, state, or federal employment laws.
- Access to member trainings, CoffeeTalks, and other events. With in-person presentations,
events, and select webinars, members get the HR support they need.
- 20% discount on upgraded memberships (some memberships include legal advice through the year)
- Subscription to AnswersNow. AnswersNow is a national database that provides 24/7 access to the latest HR, benefits and payroll compliance resources – including state laws and a powerful job descriptions tool.
Upgrade your subscription
Online members may upgrade their membership to the Bronze, Silver, or Gold level and receive a 20% discount on annual dues and additional benefits such as:
- The HR Hotline & On-Call Safety Advice. Members receive unlimited HR and safety advice over the phone. The HR hotline is open between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Employee Handbook Review. Silver and Gold members receive an employee handbook review by an HR Pro and an Archbright attorney to ensure compliance in light of changing employment laws.
- Legal Advice. Members at the Silver and Gold levels receive employment law and labor law advice and counsel from the Archbright legal team. Gold members receive unlimited legal advice and Silver members receive 15 hours of support each year.
- HR Snapshot. Bronze, Silver, and Gold members also have access to the HR Snapshot, an online assessment of your HR function. The resulting report recommends the steps to take to ensure compliance
and grow employee engagement in your organization!
- Discounted Consulting Services. Bronze, Silver, and Gold members also receive a discount on Archbright’s consulting services:
- HR Consulting
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Employee handbook review
- Labor negotiations
- Leadership Coaching
- And much more
Who is Eligible?
Washington companies with two or more enrolled employees are eligible to participate in the Business Health Trust benefit program. Participation requires membership with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce or one of our partner organizations: Bellingham Regional Chamber of Commerce, Economic Alliance Snohomish County, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce, Thurston County Chamber of Commerce, Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce, OneRedmond, Bellevue Chamber and Archbright. Your membership in any of the above organizations automatically qualifies you for one of our 13 industry group health plan association memberships (at no additional cost), and all the advocacy, resources and savings that go along with it.