Affordable dental insurance plans for Washington businesses
6 Plan Designs with 4 Annual Maximum Options
For more than 60 years, Delta Dental has always focused on what truly matters – healthy smiles.
It drives everything we do. Now you can offer these benefits to your employees.
Delta Dental of Washington: 6 plans with 4 annual maximum options, extensive network, and family orthodontia option available
- Extensive Network: Premier – 90% of dentists in Washington state; PPO – 60% of dentists in Washington state; Participating – dentists in all 50 states
- Incentive plans and two orthodontia riders available
- Surgical and non-surgical TMJ benefits in ALL plans
- Lower premiums for groups of 10 or more enrolled employees
- Child and adult orthodontia benefit options for groups of 10 or more enrolled employees
- NEW! Diagnostic and Preventive Waiver added to all plans; Class 1 services no longer count toward annual benefit
Who is Eligible?
Washington companies with two or more enrolled employees are eligible to participate in the Business Health Trust benefit program. Participation requires membership with the Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce or one of our partner organizations: Bellingham Regional Chamber of Commerce, Economic Alliance Snohomish County, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber of Commerce, Thurston County Chamber of Commerce, Greater Yakima Chamber of Commerce and Archbright. Your membership in any of the above organizations automatically qualifies you for one of our 13 industry group memberships (at no additional cost), and all the advocacy, resources and savings that go along with it.